Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snow Flakes
Snowflakes come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Types that fall in the form of a ball due to melting and refreezing, rather than a flake, are for example hail (small, hard balls of ice that fall from the sky like rain).
The process of precipitating snow is called snowfall.
Snow falls in the same way as rain, the ice particles form in clouds and when they join together and become too heavy for the cloud they fall, only staying on the ground if the bulb temperature of the air is below freezing, allowing the snow to stay on the ground even if the air temperature is slightly above freezing.
Films related to snow
Ice age (2002)
MARCH OF THE PENGUINS (2005)
Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
DUMB & DUMBER (1994),
What is snow?
Snow is precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline (clear and bright like crystal) water ice that falls from clouds.
How snow falls
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Thanks for listening & peace out :)