Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ICondoms
Completly respectfull for you and the environnement
100% Natural feel
Revolutionary New Materials
10 different colors
Fun quotes on them !
Previous advertising campaign
"I'll not be your father"
"You shall not pass !"
Strict quality tests
Production and Research:
Marketing and Advertizing:
Our store in New York:
- Advertisement is one of the key for an efficiency expansion of our market.
- We require at least 1000 posters of any sizes for a good advertising.
- As contraception is one of the current major human issue, advertising gets even more important.
- All the necessary work for advertising is shared with associations from a financial and a creative viewpoint.
Example of advertisements in New York.
4 millions condoms sold per month in 2010.
- Importance of those cities :
Permit the brand to be well known and spread easier its products in the whole countries.
Create the opportunity to extend our market until Russia.
- At the beginning, we need 5 shops at least in each countries located in the biggest cities.
- We require 2000 dispensers in each cities mentioned.
Czech Republic :
- Not only a commercial goal : Icondom is also related to current major issues and humanitarian actions.
- That's why we work in cooperation with association fighting against :
- child pregnancy
- and all types of HIV.
- Each year ICondom supply 500 000 condoms in big cities from all the partner countries.
Encourage safe sex practicing.
Reduce child pregnancy and HIV epidemics.
Encourage also dialogue and interaction about what can be seen as a controversial subject.