Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Film Techniques
Yasin Cakir ;
These are the most common techniques used in film. Add a picture or clip and text to the mind-map.
The different sounds included in a film
Types of footage
These are added to films to enhance the story in some way.
Extreme close up
Extreme Close up shot
Close up shot
Ex Long shot
The way the camera moves during filming.
The angle at which the camera films its subject.
The Tracking Shot
Is Used To Show
The Person Moving
Or The Vehicle Moving.
overhead shot/Birdseye view
Extreme long shot