Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Math: Topic 11 Lesson 1: Equal or Not Equal
Transcript of Math: Topic 11 Lesson 1: Equal or Not Equal
sign as the middle of a balance. For it
to be equal both sides must have the
same outcome. 11.1 Equal or Not Equal Will the cubes balance? Is this equation balanced? What if we didn't have cubes
but numbers? Do the cubes balance? Is this true (balanced)? What might need to change for
both sides to balance? 5 + 3 5 + 13 + 10 = 18 + 10 Explain your thinking by providing reasons. 10 ÷ 2 = 5 x 2 ÷ 5 How could you make
both sides balance? 8 What problem could be
written for this side? How can I make both sides balance? Can a problem be written for this side?