Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
R. Stevie Moore
Transcript of R. Stevie Moore
He first appeared on this Jim Reeves song when he was 7. Tape Club First album was Phonography in 1976, which was listed among "the fifty most significant indie records", according to Rolling Stone Soon he started his tape club, which then evolved to a VHS club and then a CD-R club The Residents Part of the Problem excellent example of DIY video Why can't he write a hit? Jim Price partner in crime Romantic R. Stevie Moore I swim upon your tears.... Why Can't he write a Hit? Many "legendary" appearances of R. Stevie Moore. Very few live performances, otherwise. The Uncle Floyd Show R. Stevie Moore at Shake More au Gogo