Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Empathy
Engage the target market
Personal, casual interviews
50% said that buying local was important to them.
62% would be more willing to buy a product if they knew it was made in Northern Ireland
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
Initial reactions to logo - 70%
More likely to purchase - 52%
Satisfied with overall strategy - 54%
We explored a wide solution space and developed some ideas in order to create prototypes and test among users.
Survey based on interviews
"This would be a great idea as there are a lot of people who do like to support the companies of NI. A lot of people are not sure as to where the products come from and this will give them a better idea."
"Yes it would be useful. I am encouraged to shop at Lidl for instance, because they state what products are locally sourced."
"Buying local makes me feel good."
Social Media Usage of Irwin's Target Market
- Educate consumers on the benfits of buying locally made produce.
- Authentic and traditional on packaging
- Limited resources available.
"I am well-educated on what brands are manufactured or are located in Northern Ireland."
"I wish there were an easier way for me to know what goods are made in Northern Ireland."
Likert Scale Statements
Irwin's Target Market
Women 25-44 in Northern Ireland
Over 66% agreed or strongly agreed that there was an easier way to know what goods are made in NI.
Less than 9% disagreed.
Social media campaign