Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of APHORISM
you make lemonade Common used Aphorisms Meaning: If you keep on doing the same the thing over and over again, you will always get the same results. Aphorism quotes - Benjamin Franklin "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush." "Your children need your presence more than your presents." - Jesse Jackson "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." Two heads are better than one. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it." "In order to be a hero, what it will only take is to think of others, too." "We have nothing to fear but Fear itself." What goes up, must come down. "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - FDR - Captain America, in the Avengers - Professor Dumbledore - Rafiki, from The Lion King 1. Be
5. Have a James Geary's "Five Laws of Aphorisms" "A penny saved is a penny earned." "Lost time is never found again." "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Albert Einstein What goes around comes around. - Steven Wright precept
A.K.A... "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." adageaxiommaxim
moral “Everything has to come to an end, sometime.”
- L. Frank Baum, The Marvelous Land of Oz a terse saying embodying a general truth, or astute observation DICTIONARY DEFINITION noun [af-uh-riz-uhm]