Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Autumn Term 2
Transcript of Autumn Term 2
The Present Simple Tense
The Past Simple Tense
The Future Simple Tense
Look through your reading book and see if you can find sentences that show the verbs in the present, past or future tense.
Write them in your book and indicate what they are e.g. present, future or past.
Verb tenses allow us to talk about the time when the action takes place.