Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bird Motif Represented in "Psycho"
Transcript of Bird Motif Represented in "Psycho"
The Birds Displayed
- Stuffed birds mounted on the wall and ceiling
- Types: Owl, Crow, and song bird
- Prey Norman
- Loom Marion
Norman and Marion's Conversation
- Slowly tends towards Norman's mother
- He describes his hobby on filling is time
- Placement of Norman's hand on bird
- “You eat like a bird”
- “But she’s harmless. She’s as harmless as one of those stuffed birds”
- "And in the end he intended to tell them I killed those girls and that man, as if I could do anything except just sit and stare like one of his stuffed birds"
Norman Finds the Body
Other Bird Motifs in the Film
By: Tatiana Michalik and Jessica Myers
The Parlor Scene