Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sedimentary Rock
What is it?
Weathering and erosion
How are they different?
What is that?
What are 3 features of sedimentary rock?
2 Types of Weathering
What is it?
2 types of Cementation
1st: occurs when a new type of mineral forms between the sediment grains (due to different dissolved minerals in groundwater)
2nd: occurs when existing minerals grow larger (due to the same dissolved minerals in groundwater)
Bedding and Graded Bedding
Types of sedimentary Rock
clastic, chemical, organic
Clastic Sedimentary Rock
Chemical Sedimentary Rock
Organic Sedimentary Rock
4 agents of erosion