Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PSUSD 6th Grade ELA WS 1.6
Transcript of PSUSD 6th Grade ELA WS 1.6
1. Choosing a topic
4. Utilizing Thinking Maps to organize
(Organizational Pattern) Write your best first attempt Sentence Structure Grammatical
Errors Main Idea Supporting
Details Capitalization and Punctuation Final Version Read over another written work
(i.e., Test format) Or A Clear Thesis Statement
and Supporting Topic Sentences for Each Paragraph Details, Examples, and Evidence Which Support the Topic Sentence of the Paragraph
Adding Necessary Information
Omitting Unnecessary Information Complete Sentences
Sentence Variety Word Choice Using Vivid Verbs and Adjectives
Showing vs Telling
Use Transitional Words and Phrases http://www.brainpop.com/english/writing/shownottell/ Making Decisions to Improve a Written Composition