Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pronunciation
to be understood by a community What is speech? refers to oral, verbal communication the communication mode in which
exchange of information takes place through
speaking or talking What is Phonetics?
the description of speech sounds
according to their production,
transmission and perceptual
features The study of speech What are the articulators? NASAL CAVITY Lips: Labials Teeth: Dentals Alveolar ridge: Alveolars Alveopalatal Palate: Palatals Velum:Velars Uvula: Uvulars Glottis: Glottal
Pharynx: Pharyngeals Tip Blade Body Back Root ORAL CAVITY Consonant Vowel (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr /s, k, f, d, t / / a, e, i, o, u /