Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 7 Continents
(Geography): Students will use
geographic tools and skills to
locate and describe places on
earth. Objective 2
Demonstrate geographic skills on
a map and a globe. d. Locate and label the
following on a map or a globe:
the seven continents, the five
oceans, the poles, and the
equator. Words to know and use! Utah State Core Atlantic Ocean Pacific Ocean Arctic Ocean Indian Ocean South Pole North Pole Antarctic Ocean A continent is a main land mass of the earth. An ocean is any one of the main sections
of all the water that covers the earth. There are 5 Oceans There are 7 Continents The poles are the two areas near the top and bottom of the Earth's rotational axis. The equator is the imaginary great circle around the earth's surface,
the same distance from both the North and South Poles. It divides the earth into two halves. Created by... Identifying Features of the Earth Equator