Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 14 Task 1 Event driven programming
Transcript of Unit 14 Task 1 Event driven programming
-Movement of mouse
-Click and drag Keyboard triggers:
-Key press(pressing down and realizing
-Holding down a key
-letting go of key Ease of development Simplicity of programming Forms and user interface:
-form close External events:
-conveyer belt For any form of programming to begin there needs to be an event It is extremely simple and easy to use, you encounter few problems due to the advanced debugging, it can also pause and play code when ever you wish and breakpoints. It is also easy to view code and errors. When you add a visual component it will automatically add code. It is quick and easy to build a prototype and add features when ever you feel that they are necessary. You can also use rapid application development for minimal planning so that it can fast prototyping