Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Albert Einstien
He waon the Nobel prize in physics in the year of 1921.
He invented the famous E=mc^2
Before he was a physicist he was a patent officer.
He was born on March14,1879
He died in the year of 1955
he was inspired by music
He wrote his first scientific paper when he was 16
He had a company and it failed in 1894.
He died on April 18th, 1955.