Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LUNG CANCER
PROCEDURES AND METHODS
STATING THE OBJECTIVE
BEATRIZ RÓDENAS TOLOSA
1º Medicine 341A
ALEJANDRA CALATAYUD CUBES
RAQUEL GUERRERO LEÓN
JAVIER LLUNA PERALTA
Stating the objective
Procedures and methods
Summary of the contents
Statement of the problem
Why have we chosen this research project?
Non-small cell lung carcinoma
Small cell lung carcinoma
Screening: chest x-rays, CT, sputum examinations
Biopsy: needle biopsy or during a bronchoscopy
Worsening cough or chest pain
Cigarette, cigar, and pipe smoking.
Environmental risk factors.
Avoiding risk factors
Cells in hair roots
Cells that line the digestive tract
What is a so-called light cigarette?
Are light cigarettes less hazardous than regular cigarettes?
Do light cigarettes cause cancer?
«The only guaranteed way to reduce the risk to your health, as well as the risk to others, is to stop smoking completely»
(National cancer institute at the Nationals Institutes of Health)
Blends of tobacco
Types of tumors
Large cell carcinomas