Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
As a youth, What can I do for my country?
Transcript of As a youth, What can I do for my country?
DON'T be Brain drained
Encourage Good deeds
Discourage bad actions
Can I do it?
• Clear future plan
• Time management
changes the world
16 Years old
Girl education in Pakistan
Jack Andraka, 15 years old
Find a cheaper way to test cancer
17 Years old
Led petition against bully
Be a useful citizen
An outstanding youth
Scholarship and great job
Make your country proud
Better Society = Better opportunity for you
How to be
Youth & Leader?
IQ: Intelligent Quotient
EQ: Emotional Quotient
AQ: Adversity Quotient
As a youth, What can I do for my Country?
Participate in Governance Process
Presented by Nara Sokhema
IQ +EQ + AQ