Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
As a youth, What can I do for my country?
Transcript of As a youth, What can I do for my country?
DON'T be Brain drained
Encourage Good deeds
Discourage bad actions
Can I do it?
• Clear future plan
• Time management
changes the world
16 Years old
Girl education in Pakistan
Jack Andraka, 15 years old
Find a cheaper way to test cancer
17 Years old
Led petition against bully
Be a useful citizen
An outstanding youth
Scholarship and great job
Make your country proud
Better Society = Better opportunity for you
How to be
Youth & Leader?
IQ: Intelligent Quotient
EQ: Emotional Quotient
AQ: Adversity Quotient
As a youth, What can I do for my Country?
Participate in Governance Process
Presented by Nara Sokhema
IQ +EQ + AQ