Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Medival Times Tapestry
Transcript of Medival Times Tapestry
Medieval Times Tapestry
By:Sabrina Bianco Mrs.Howards gate student
tapestries were rugs they made in medieval times.
the rugs were made to keep rain from coming into the castle and keep the castle warm.
tapestry is the art of making a painting that uses threads that makes it turn into fabric.
the importance of tapestry to the castle was to decorate the castle and keep the rooms warm.