Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MLSS SPSD +1
Transcript of MLSS SPSD +1
Administrative Data Analysis
Multi-Disciplinary Data Analysis
Following Universal Screener Students May:
Continue in Universal Instruction
Participate Classroom Intervention and Universal Instruction
Participate in Specialist Intervention & Universal Instruction
A collaborative team may determine to move a student to Intensive Intervention when:
Little progress is being made in Specialist Intervention group.
The student does not have significant exclusionary factors for special education services.
When students move to Intensive Intervention, all DPI rules for SLD must be followed.
After a minimum of two intensive interventions with progress monitoring for insufficient progress, the problem solving team may choose to refer for special education services for a specific learning disability (SLD). The IEP team considers if the following three criteria are met:
1. Insufficient progress
2. Inadequate Classroom Achievement
3. No Exclusionary Factors