Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CGW4U migration
3rd country resettlement
PROS & CONS
for sending & receiving countries
less competition for jobs (fewer workers)
pressure on services can be alleviated
emigrants send remitances ($$) back to home country
$583 Billion in 2014
lose most educated & enterprising people
they are needed to build infrastructure, provide
education, medical, judicial and social services
they take their tax paying ability
get skilled workers (trades)
ready market for goods
taxes support aging population
creates economic ties to home countries
immigrants used as scapegoats when