Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Editor
What does an editor do?
Editing can take from a couple of months to a year
How long does an editor's task usually take?
What are an editor's skills and responsibilities?
- leadership, excellent communication
- creative under pressure, attention to detail
- understanding of rhythm in storytelling and narrative
- responsible for assistant editors + trainee
How many Editors work on a single film?
ONE (plus assistants and trainee)
Training and Qualifications
- no specific requirements
- industry recognized training => good
- experience and reputation => best
Extremely important during the film process
Work from pre-production to post-production
kung fu + boxing
aliens + cowboys?
ninja + dark mage
-Ensures film flows effortlessly
the d is silent - USE THIS
-Works closely with Director
-Selects best takes
-Edits footage to create scenes
Long, unsociable hours are spent working and re-working scenes
1-3 hours = 1 finished screen minute