Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Biology - Protein Synthesis
Transcript of Biology - Protein Synthesis
Next SI Session:
Tuesday at 8:30pm in Dow 171
Mutations and Cancer
Be there! :)
Promoter (TATA box)
Transcription factors (proteins)
5' and 3' caps
Splicing of introns by splicosomes (leaving exons)
In ribosome, tRNAs come in
Start codon (AUG - codes for Met amino acid)
tRNA through A, P, and E sites
Growing polypeptide chain
Polypeptide to Protein
Folded by chaperone proteins
Other parts added on (lipids, carbs, etc.)
Some parts cut out