Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Coral Reef Destruction
Transcript of Coral Reef Destruction
By Angelique Luchico and Jericho Marcelino
Great Barrier Reef
Largest coral reef system in the world.
Found in the Coral Sea, off the coast of Queensland, Australia.
(seen from space)
What Are The Most Common Causes of Coral Reef Destruction?
The World Resources Institute has announced that 58 percent of the world's coral reefs are in danger of dying.
Fishing Line on Coral
Anchor from ship stuck to coral
How do Coral Reefs Affect the Four Spheres?
Taken by a student in Duke University
Credit: Photo by Cory Fuchs, courtesy of Oregon State University