Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flower Dissection Presentation
Transcript of Flower Dissection Presentation
-They provide an attractive attribute to an otherwise plain, green coloured plant.
-When Animals come to steal its nectar, they are pollinating the plants by moving pollen from the male stamens to the female pistils.
Their shape maximizes pollen pickup and deposition
they contain both the male & female sporangia & gametophytes
Each floral structure is highly specialized for a different function