Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Answering an Open Ended Question
Transcript of Answering an Open Ended Question
DO NOT SUMMARIZE OR PARAPHRASE Expand, Extend, Connect * This happened because...
*The author was trying to tell the reader...
*One reason this is true...
*The proof is...
ALWAYS ADD A UNIVERSAL STATEMENT
*Make a connection to another Text, to the World, or to Yourself. * The information from the text...
*Evidence to support this idea is....
*The picture showed that... What? Still Nothing?!? OKAAYYY!!!! *Answer the question explicitly *Answer the question
in the first sentence *Cite evidence to support your answer
* Cite evidence in an effective way
*Use only quotes that tie directly to the answer *Use only the part(s) necessary Explain explicitly how the evidence proves your answer Hey! Can I ask you somethin'? Start your ANSWER with part
of the question. Ooooh!! Now stop
and get started! Go ahead...