Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Answering an Open Ended Question
Transcript of Answering an Open Ended Question
DO NOT SUMMARIZE OR PARAPHRASE Expand, Extend, Connect * This happened because...
*The author was trying to tell the reader...
*One reason this is true...
*The proof is...
ALWAYS ADD A UNIVERSAL STATEMENT
*Make a connection to another Text, to the World, or to Yourself. * The information from the text...
*Evidence to support this idea is....
*The picture showed that... What? Still Nothing?!? OKAAYYY!!!! *Answer the question explicitly *Answer the question
in the first sentence *Cite evidence to support your answer
* Cite evidence in an effective way
*Use only quotes that tie directly to the answer *Use only the part(s) necessary Explain explicitly how the evidence proves your answer Hey! Can I ask you somethin'? Start your ANSWER with part
of the question. Ooooh!! Now stop
and get started! Go ahead...