Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MONOLOGUES
Monologue 6 : May 8/9,13 GETTING READY FOR THE ORAL EXAM PRACTICE, PRACTICE and more PRACTICE Follow the tips given along the year:
- Plan what to say and be relevant
- Incorporate the new language and grammar
- Be accurate MONOLOGUE 1
TALK for three minutes max. about the advantages and disadvantages of the different forms of learning in the pictures below.
What do you think is the best way to learn? Explain why. MONOLOGUE 2
TALK for three minutes max. about the benefits the free time activities in the pictures below have for children. Talk about the free time activities you enjoyed as a child. MONOLOGUE 4
TALK for three minutes about what the pictures below suggest you and guess who they are and discuss how often we judge by appearances and its consequences. Tell an anecdote when you judged by appearances and you were absolutely right/wrong.