Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Senior Capstone Project: Fashion Design
Transcript of Senior Capstone Project: Fashion Design
I have always been a"fashion forward" person
It allows me to be as creative as I want to be
It constantly reminds me of where I came from
What did I Learn?
What employers look for in a potential employees
How to keep your store running smoothly
How to meet store goals
Opportunities of advancement.
What it takes to own/be manager of a store
What Kind of Designs Did You Do?
For my action product, with the help of, www.buzzfeed.com, I created shirts. To do this, buzzfeed provided many styles of how to cut, design, and make shirts. So, I used the tutorials they provided for making the shirts and created my own my shirt. I also, sketched a corest from www.idrawfashion.com.
My mentor for this project was the manager of Rue 21.
Senior Capstone Project:
How Did I Do This?
1. Gather materials. ( T-Shirt, Scissors, and crayon)
2. Lay your t-shirt on a flat and hard surface
3. Using a small piece of cardboard and a crayon trace small rectangles into the back of your shirt.
***First two rows: 4 rectangles each
***Next two rows: 6 rectangles each
***Last four rows: 4 rectangles each
4. Carefully cut out the rectangles drawn on your
What Have I Learned From This Project?
Meeting deadlines are imporant
Staying on task is key
Fashion designing is still the career I want
Because of this project...
I'm doing even more research on my career topic
I'm working on my sketching skills more
I'm more academically driven