Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology & Human Rights 2012
Transcript of Technology & Human Rights 2012
Rights Holders: End Users
Rights Holders: Problem Definition
"We are... distracted by the universal tendency to imagine technology as a liberating force."
Where We Are
Implications for Civil Society
1454 - 1517
1989 - 2052
“An original idea? That can’t be too hard to find. The library must be full of them.”
It’s not about the technology, it’s about the necessity.
The whole of social life can be seen as "a set of points, some of which are joined by lines" to form a "total network" of relations.
Professor J. A. Barnes
Fail early. Fail fast. Fail often.
The First Social Network
Definition of Entrepreneurship: “The pursuit of opportunity beyond the resources you currently control.”
Howard Stevenson, Harvard Business School