Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Group 5: Essential Elements of Collaboration
Transcript of Group 5: Essential Elements of Collaboration
Trust and respect are built on the assurance that each member is able to carry out his or her role and function in a competent manner and be accountable for his or her practice Must be basis for collaboration...
Mission statment and goals...
Promotes interdependence amongst team members...
Allows synthesis of complex comprehenisve care plans... Clinical competency and accountability
Trust and mutual respect
Collaboration Leadership can shift amongst partners.... Trust and respect develops from collaboration... Shifting leadership allows us to learn from one another... Interpersonal Competence Effective communication
Oral and Written Skills
Transparency: promotes integrity and accountability
Trust and Mutual Respect Evolve from clinical competence and accountability Diversity Recognition and value are placed on complimentary knowledge and skills Openness to learning promotes teamwork and collaboration Humor Decreases defensiveness and invites openness.
Deflects anger. Improved:
Quality of care