Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Technical Writing:The Effect of Social Media Among Young Age
Transcript of Technical Writing:The Effect of Social Media Among Young Age
LIMITATIONS OF STUDY
The Effect of Social Media Among Young Ages
1)HAMIZA BINTI HASBI CI150065
2)MONIKA A/P SIVA KUMAR AP150490
3)NORAISAH BINTI OSMAN CE140136
4)NORHASLIZA BINTI MOHD RAZALI CE140036
5)NUR IZZATIE BINTI ISHAK CI150066
6)NURFARHANA BINTI ISMAIL AP150182
SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
DEFINITION OF TERMS
The rise of social media and networking has made it faster and easier to access information around the world
Malaysia Social Media Statistics 2014
That is not shocking as this is the future\
The Internet has finally taken control of many people lives.
University have embraced social media.
Example of Social Media:
The good and bad influences among young ages
To provide the recommendation to improves the bad influeces on social media
To indetify the benefits of social media among young ages
1. To investigate the effect of social media among youth
2. To identify the most popular social media site among young ages
3. The get the result from the observation of real situation
The research will be conducted only a small size of respondents
The research will be conducted only at UTHM
1. What is the effect of social media likes Facebook,
Whatsapp, Twitter and other application on young ages?
2. Do young ages are more effected by existence of social media than their surrounding?
3. If young ages effected by social media does anyone else besides them will be effected as well?
Population and Participants
The research will be carried out in the vicinity of UTHM
The young students of UTHM
Observation,Interview and questionnaire
The process of breaking a complex topic or substance into smaller parts in order to gain a better understanding of it.
The process of thinking about and organizing the activities required to achieve a desired goal.
The creation of a plan or convention for the construction of an object, system or measurable human interaction
The realization of an application, or execution of a plan, idea, model, design, specification, standard, algorithm, or policy.
forms of electronic communication
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary
Web-based and mobile technologies on smartphones and tablet computers
changes the way individuals and large organizations communicate.
These changes are the focus of the emerging field of technoself studies.
Differ from paper-based or traditional electronic media
Contrast to traditional media that operates under a monologic transmission model