Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Semicolons
Use semicolons to separate words with commas.
Use a semicolon instead of a period to separate two sentences.
It's preferable to use semicolons before intro words
Don't use semicolons when you want to put 2 completely different topics together.
We're going to have a whale of a time; Shamu
By: Angelica, Cisco
Just a warning...
Call me tomorrow; I will have an answer by then.
As we discussed you will bring two items; the backpack and knife are not optional.
I ate a sandwich yesterday; the book was about rats.
The conference has people coming from Boise, Idaho; Los Angles, California, and Nashville, Tennessee.