Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Safe Work Habits
Transcript of Safe Work Habits
Select a Method
Non fatal U.S. Statistics
Total Approximate Number of Injuries/illnesses within a workplace in 2014: 1,123,510
Types of Office Injuries
Arizona State University
slips, trips and falls
Fire Protection & Prevention
Monitor and Observe
Stats & External
Steps of Safety
"Nonfatal Occupational Injuries in the U.S. in 2014, by Occupation Group | Statistic." Statista. N.p., 2016. Web. 02 Oct. 2016.
"Office Safety." Business and Finance. N.p., 2016. Web. 02 Oct. 2016.
"What Are the Top Injuries in a Typical Office and How Can You Avoid Them?" Albert Einstein College of Medicine. N.p., 2016. Web. 02 Oct. 2016.
GOETSCH, DAVID L. OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH. EIGHTH ed. One Lake Street: Pearson Education,2015. Print.
Apply the Method
Make it known
Make it required
Learn how people respond
Look for strengths/weaknesses
Look for ways to enhance method
Adjust as necessary