Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WHAT?
WHAT were they used for?
Slaves were pushed to do human work at least for 12 full hours, per day. Slaves were poor. They didn't own much clothing, they didn't have much food during the days, and no care with their owner.
March 3rd, 1710
WHY were slaves wanted?
William Byrd wanted a slave to grow their crops, the slave would have to do whatever the owner says.
There is a ton of slavery captures and plantation all over the United States. In this story, Charles is originally from Maryland. William was is from Richmond, Virginia.
Credits: Google images
William Byrd and other plantation owners decides to get a slave. The slave's official name was Charles in this case. It started by William going out and pulling Charles by his shirt, back to the plantation in Georgia. After that, Charles was officially William's.
Slavery and Plantation owners!
were they caught?
did this happen?
were they captured?
This Prezi is brought to you by