Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Insulators
According to my experiment the nylon was the best insulator. After 40 minutes it was at 19 degrees Celsius. The paper showed an increase of 10 degrees in 40 minutes. The cotton showed an increase of 11 degrees Celsius. The foil showed a increase of 13 degrees Celsius. The nylon showed a increase of 9 degrees Celsius. The starting temperature was 10 degrees Celsius.
I think that the nylon is the best insulator for ice.
I know this because I gathered my materials such as cotton, foil, nylon, paper, ice, thermometer, iPad, and a pencil. Then I took the temperature of the ice, it was 10 degrees Celsius. Then I put ice the materials and took the temperature every ten minutes for 40 minutes.