Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of G3 - Conditional Sentences
Transcript of Copy of G3 - Conditional Sentences
How to form conditional sentences:
Time for an example!
If ..... , I'm planning to ..... .
If ..... , I'd like to ..... .
If ..... , I plan to ..... .
... a song!
Write a chain story
Conditional sentences use "if".
They are useful for talking about your plans.
First, watch the video and listen.
Then we'll listen again with a worksheet to help.
1. The first student writes an "if" sentence.
2. The next student uses the verb (action word) from the last sentence to make another "if" sentence.
3. Every student gets a turn to write a sentence.
4. All the sentences should be are related. Together they should tell a story.
If the man played well, his team would win the game.
If the team won the game, they could become famous.
If they became famous, .........
If I had a million dollars, I would buy you a house.
... could ...
... should ...
If ... , I'm planning to ... .
If ... , I'd like to ... .
If ... , I plan to ... .