Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Shang/Zhon Dynasty
By Lexi Robbins Kinley Goins Emma Vacha
Science and technology
Some of the technology they created were the bronze technology . They also had the piece mold casting. These creations were shown in the pictures. They were created by the Shang-Zhou dynasty.
The Shang/Zhou dynasty had a social pyramid just like Mesopotamia. At the very bottom of their pyramid were the traders. They of course traded. Then their was the craftsmen as the next level up. Next their was the farmers and then the scholars. At the very top of the pyramid was the kings and priest.
The Shang grew millet, wheat, rice, and barley as food.
About more than 100 families lived together
The oldest male relative ruled the family
Men were more valuable than woman
The towns had walls for defense
They used bronze to make pots and other things
~Jobs in Shang Society
While most workers were farmers, there were also nobles, soldiers, bronzeworkers, sculptors, architects, painters, potters, priests, and slaves.