Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mixtures
The scattering of light by colloids is known as the . colloid solution Tyndall effect Colloids are whose particles are larger than those in solutions but never settle out. heterogeneous mixtures solution. A beam of light is visible as it passes through a , but invisible as it passes through a colloid For example: Solutions can also be or dilute concentrated. A dilute solution has a small amount of solute dissolved in the solvent. A concentrated solution has a large amount of solute dissolved in the solvent. Suspensions are , containing a fluid, in which particles settle out. heterogeneous mixtures The particles in a suspension are larger than those in solutions and colloids. For example: Mixtures Homogeneous Heterogeneous Colloids Solutions Suspensions Dilute Concentrated So, to review... milk paint cloud sealed
drink sugar water river delta blood