Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of community stewardship
assist immigrants and refugees to become more effective in our Canadian society
SSWIS- settlement support worker in schools sevices:
SSWIS people involved:
offers frendship and support. languae, driving and citizenship preperation. Schools we worked at:
saskatoon french school
Evan Hardy History:
founded in 1980
was built as a non-profit organization, to help people come to canada Most of the people involved are immagrants or refugees themselves. that help them to connect with the family they are working with. Community connections:
The workers are helping all over the community.
They are placing kids all over, in different high schools. The peole live in different places and they are trying to help the families get into different activites. They do different activites and get togethers with different people. I hope you enjoyed our presentation.
we learnt how to do this with a program that we learned from the esl students!