Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Indefinite Pronouns
person or thing. Singular Indefinite Pronouns - each
- nothing Plural Indefinite Pronouns - every
- the majority Example: each or every *These pronouns always
require a singular verb. * These pronouns always require plural verbs. Singular or Plural Indefinite Pronouns - all
- most * These pronouns require either a singular or plural verb depending on the context. Video Examples! Ex: Either dog is healthy enough to go for a walk. Ex: The majority of the people complete their questionnaire in less than five minutes. Plural Example: All of the buildings are vacant on the holiday. Singular Example: All of the money raised is donated to the animal shelter. By: Madison Schettler, Sonia Mason,
Stephanie Polistena, and Amelia Wootton Quiz!