Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Early Modern English
Transcript of Early Modern English
The English spelling changed dramatically. The alterations suffered by the language were called
GREAT VOWEL SHIFT.
Some LATIN and GREEK words were brought, once again, to english.
The Great Vowel Shift
King James Bible
Shakespeare catch-phrases and words
"One fell swoop"
The invention of Printing
Works of William Shakespeare
"vanish into thin air"
"flesh and blood"