Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Square Roots
9 is 3
16 is 4
25 is 5
36 is 6
49 is 7 A square root is a number or quantity that when multiplied by itself gives a given number or quantity: 2 is a square root of 4, usually written 4 or 4 1/2 So basically, you multiply the same number and get the problem for the square root. So... you square 2.
Which is 2x2
and you get 4 Now for the 5 questions! What is the square root of.. 1024? 625? 169? 2116? 576? aWNSERS~
THE SQUARE ROOT OF... 1024 IS 32
625 IS 25
169 IS 13
576 IS 24
2114 IS 46