Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adaptive Leadership
Adaptive Leadership is a complex leadership process that encompasses situational issues, leaders behavior, and adaptive work.
Leaders are not knights-in-shining armor to rescue followers from problems, but rather work alongside the followers to seek answers from difficult issues.
Takes the Process Approach
The Study of Adaptive Leadership emerged in the early 1990's from the work of Heifetz and associates.
Helps followers deal with conflicting values
Examples of Adaptive Leadership
How Does Adaptive Leadership Work?
Strengths of Adaptive Leadership
Weaknesses of Adaptive Leadership
Northouse, P. G. (2016). Leadership: Theory and Practice (7th ed.). Los Angeles, CA: Sage Publishing.