Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hellen Keller
June 27, 1880 – June 1, 1968
Helen Keller was no ordinary girl. She was blind and deaf and as a result she was not able to speak clearly in her whole life. It was Anne Sullivan who not only taught her to read and write but also shaped her character and life.
"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision."
Our Mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged.