Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Sunday
A cloud with lots of soil and dust and turns black. The storm looks like "a cloud of rolling soil," "a curtain of black rolled down," "a dense black cloud," "a huge black cloud in the horizon," and death black.
Different feelings of the people
"The end of the world"
The Point of View of Black Sunday
"It was a terrible event!" "A very dreadful day!" "A memorable event!" "The impact is like a shovel of fine sand flung against your face!" "The nightmare is becoming life."
Thanks for watching
picture credits to
When and Where it Took Place
Black Sunday took place in April 14, 1935. There were many places the storm took place. The storm hit Oklahoma, Arizona, Nebraska, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, and Colorado. More than 2.5 million people moved to California.
An unforgettable event! ):
"A thick blanket that blocked out the sun"
BY: COLIN HOOK
By Colin Hook
Music credits to