Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Australia and New Zealand: Doing Business with Indonesia
Transcript of Australia and New Zealand: Doing Business with Indonesia
1. Using this case and the cultural dimensions explored in this chapter, discuss some of the ways in which citizens of Australia and New Zealand are members of cultures very different from any other in Asia.
In what respects is the Indonesian archipelago unique in Asia?
What characteristics of Indonesian workplaces are referred to in this profile?
What are some business opportunities in Indonesia for foreign direct investment?