Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Henri Cartier-Bresson
By: Nathaly Galindo
50 mm lens for almost all his life
shoot faster and smother
D.O.B: August 22,1908
University of Cambridge
Influences on photography
spontaneous photographs helped establish photojournalism as art form
Overall I liked his photography because he would go to the street and take his pictures. He would capture some great images on the daily lives on people. One picture can describe a thousand words and how there lives were.
''In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little, human detail can become a Leitmotiv.''
trip to Africa (hunt) interest him in photography
"I adore shooting photographs," he'd later note. "It's like being a hunter. But some hunters are vegetarians—which is my relationship to photography."
in this photo its more like a view picture. We see that there is a woman walking past the bridge. I like how we can assume that the he took the picture in the canoe. Something that i would improve is to add another person with the woman