Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Invitations!
THis includes all components of
design to get an "A":
3. Text Who is your Client? Mrs. Ring and Ms. Borkholder! Your Lesson Create an invitation to be given
to WHS students to take art next
You will need to do your research! Needed Information 1. Place for student's name.
2. Checklist of available art
3. Engaging art that is
created in the vision of
the client. 2-Fold Invitation Graphic Designers
Create Invitations! Step 1:
Watch PPT of required
Fill out a Client Information
Create 2 fold invitation. (Be careful, they know their stuff!) 1. Watch PPT on Tuesday.
2. Your worksheet is due WEDNESDAY.
3. Invitation due FRIDAY.
Worksheet and final product will be graded. Late points may be assigned if timeline is not honored. Inspiration Art: Uncle Sam!