Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Business Plan
Core Competitive Advantages
Lease down payment : $10,000.00
Leasehold Improvements including Interiors : $25,000.00
Retail Equipment : $1,500.00
Starting Inventory : $10,000.00
Logistics : $5,000.00
Legal, Accounting and Permits : $10,000.00
Marketing : $5,000.00
TOTAL : $66,500.00
Nurture the Melbourne Culture
(cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr
Celebrating top quality coffee and music, because what drives you at times is just a caffeine hit and a soundtrack that can lift you up and get you kicking!
Reflection of love of coffee and music in everything at Coffee Tunes. The cafe would help fellow music lovers in Melbourne and beyond, as the ideology is similar to that of Blackman’s (2010), when he said,
“Melbourne is a wonderful city for people seeking creative inspiration, for those who appreciate a supportive artistic community or who want to think outside the musical square. Amazing music is made here every day.”
• Coffee retail
• Live musical entertainment
• Facility rental for music lessons
Three groups of revenue stream:
For coffee enthusiasts, there is a whole culture dedicated to coffee
No matter which generation, most people are passionate about music
A segment that continues to grow at a steady pace
Corporate in the area and nearby professional buildings
'Adding grove to your buzz'
Lower overhead cost as a result of dispersing the cost over manifold revenue segments
Presented By :
Sales and COGS
Best Location :
To attract most importantly the RMIT art students
Best Menu :
To hit the higher number of customers
Best Environment :
To have a good beginning of the day
Best Service :
Coffee with Music
Estimated Salary Break Out
An estimate for overall operating margin is 14% in the first year increasing to 25% in year 5 as sales increase, creating a scope to take advantage of economies of scale.
• Sales of $375k in the first year and more than $400k in the second.
• Maintain personnel costs less than $180k in the first two years.
• Become profitable in the beginning of the second year of operations.
• Make Coffee Tunes an establishment known for its connection to premium coffee as well as to music.
Capacity & Accessibility
Opening Hours :
Seating arrangement to accommodate 22 people
Mon - Sat : 7am to 11am & 3pm to 7pm