Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digital Photography 101
Transcript of Digital Photography 101
- stabilize your hands/arms by propping it on a table, rock, chair, the ground or anything that's sturdy Don't forget to FOCUS your shot before you take it. - for your iDevices or touch devices, touch the area on the screen you want it to focus to then touch the shutter button - for point and shoot cameras or DSLRs, press and hold the shutter button down half way to focus your shot When it's focused, then push the shutter button the rest of the way down to take your picture. 1/2 and hold to focus push the rest of the way to shoot These tips also work with still life (fruit, toys, flowers, etc.), not just people! So experiment and have fun!!