Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
From Patterns to Details
Transcript of From Patterns to Details
The golden angle: 137.5° Divide any two Fibonacci numbers to get: The Golden Ratio: 137.5 degrees Branches and Fractals Fibonacci
Blood Circulation ... small Holons
Chaotic Fractals Fractals Holons (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr Quarks
Bioregions Volcanoes and Earthquakes Importance of Structural Understanding Physical Relationship Plate Techtonics 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610,.....